In Infographic · Last updated: May 10, 2022
Definition of 6 M's
- 6 M's in manufacturing: man, machine, method, material, measurement, and Mother Nature.
- 6 M's in production: Manpower, Method, Machine, Material, Milieu, and Measurement.
- 6 M's in marketing: Market, Message, Media, Money, Manage, and Measurement.
- 6 M's in management: methods, materials, motivation, meditation, mind, and mass media.
Free 6 M's Fishbone Diagram Template for PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Keynote
This free fishbone consists of a one-page fishbone slide. With the help of this fishbone Ishikawa diagram template, you don't need to draw a fishbone diagram by yourself and create a 6 M's fishbone diagram easily.
- 100% free (personal or commercial)
- Editable fishbone graphic
- Easy to change color, size, and text
- Compatible with PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Keynote
- 16:9 widescreen
- Free fonts
- No attribution required
Just Free Slide
- Unique Slides
- Download Password