Notion has become one of the most popular tool all around the world. It is a powerful tool to heple you write, plan, or organize your mind. You can mold Notion any way you want to build the documents, tools and systems you need.
Notion Template is a great function, you can explore and duplicate any page below with one click so you can make it your own! Notion offer many template officially, but that’s not enough. Here are the best free Notion Template to improve your life.
- #Notion Personal finance Templates
- #Notion Health Templates
- #Notion Student Templates
- #Notion Bullet journal(BuJo) Templates
- #Notion HR & People Ops Template
- Still got the Notion template thirst?
#Notion Personal finance Templates
1.Free Notion Saving Goals Tracker Template
Notion Saving Goals Tracker Template, design by Luisa.
Enter your funding goal, as well as the amount you have so far — the rest is done for you. Serves as a fun way to motivate you to save.
2.Free Notion ETF and Stock Rebalancer Template
Notion ETF and Stock Rebalancer Template, design by Luisa.
On your journey to financial independence, it’s crucial for your portfolio to be aligned according to your plans for the future. This Notion ETF and Stock Rebalancer template will make sure your investment portfolio is balanced the way you need it to, making sure you’re on track to achieve your financial goals.
3.Free Notion Budget Manage Template
Free Notion Budget Manage Template can help you to manage your budget, it contain 3 database:
- Transactions – A list of all transactions that you would like to keep a record of.
- Categories – Each transaction should have a category they belong to. I have added some commonly-used ones, but feel free to add your own — it won’t affect the set up.
- Payees– A list of payees or accounts where funds flow into or out of.
#Notion Health Templates
1.Free Notion Health Tracker Template
Notion Health Tracker Template, design by Luisa. It contain 5 unique databases to track your health.
2.Free Notion Skincare Database and Inventory Template
Notion Skincare Database and Inventory Template, design by Luisa.
I have recently become very interested in self-care and skincare. As I started collecting more and more products, it became quite overwhelming to keep track of all of them — so I created this Notion skincare template. While this one if particular is for skincare, it could be adapted for other uses (e.g. makeup)
3. Free Notion Digital Mood Tracker Template
Notion Digital Mood Tracker Template. It contains 2 databases:
- 2021 in Colours – A place to keep track of your mood throughout the year. Should be a fun analysis at the end of the year, and give you a sense of how you’re doing emotionally.
- Mood Count 2021 – The list of emotions you can pick from in the main database. By using relations to record your mood, we are also able to see an overview of the year by breaking down the number of times you felt a certain way by mood and my month.
How to use Notion Digital Mood Tracker Template?
4.Free Notion Training Tracker Template
Notion Training Tracker Template is a database to track all training sessions, including break times, durations, etc. Every workout is a page with meta information on the workout session, including the program, date, break time, duration of the workout and the difficulty level. Every workout contains another table including the individual workouts with reps, sets, and weights.
Created by: Stefan Imhoff
5.Free Notion Meal Planner Template
This Meal Planner Template was created by the Notion team. It lets you capture recipes and ideas for meals anytime, schedule them on a weekly basis, and generate a grocery list so you don’t forget anything.
#Notion Student Templates
1.Free Notion Student Workspace Template
Notion Student Workspace Template, design by Luisa. It contains 5 unique database to track your life.
2.Free Notion Notes and Notebooks Template
Notion Notes and Notebooks Template can help you manage your class notes, it contain 3 database:
- Notebooks – Composed of chapters.
- Chapters – Composed of lessons.
- Lessons– The smallest unit in a notebook. Ideally, all of your content would live here, making the other databases useful for classification. Whichever tags you select for a lesson in this list will also be reflected in the chapter that it belongs to.
#Notion Bullet journal(BuJo) Templates
1.Free Notion Bullet journal Template
This is a robust template to digitize your bullet journal practice. Traditional bullet journaling takes place in physical notebooks, but with the power and flexibility of Notion, you can now digitize your bullet journal without loosing your process! Manage yearly, monthly and daily tasks, keep master database lists (like to do and to read lists) and conduct daily reviews in your Notion Bullet Journal!
#Notion HR & People Ops Template
1.Free Notion Recurring Events & Tasks Template
Notion Recurring Events & Tasks Template, a template that can automatically handle recurring dates, design by Luisa.
2.Notion Employee Hiring System Template
This Notion Employee Hiring System Template was created by Red Gregory. It use Kanban Boards to manage a pipeline, the template enables you to organize incoming hires and open positions. It is suit for a headhunter or HR manager.
3.Notion Job Applications Template
This Notion Job Applications Template was created by Luisa. It use Kanban Boards to manage a pipeline, the template enables you to organize job application process, especially new graduates. It contains 4 databases:
- @Applications – Where every individual job application lives.
- @Companies – The companies that you are applying to. Each application should be related to a company.
- @People – Similarly, applications are also related to people. For example, referrals and recruiters should be included in your application entry.
- @Action Items @Skill Requirements – A global database for skills and action items that are required for the positions you are applying for. Often, when entering them for each application, there are a lot of duplicates. Instead, it is simpler to create a global database for these and display the rows relevant to each specific application in the application page itself.
How to use Notion Template?
Time needed: 3 minutes.
How to use Notion Template?
- open the template page
The url will begin with https://www.notion.so/***
- Click Duplicate to copy it to your workspace.
Still got the Notion template thirst?
If this list doesn’t capture all of your desired use cases, do not despair. You can get more Notion from here: