Notion has become one of the most popular tools all around the world. It is a powerful tool to help you write, plan, or organize your mind. You can mold Notion any way you want to build the documents, tools and systems you need.
Notion Template is a great function, you can explore and duplicate any page below with one click so you can make it your own! Notion offers many templates officially, but that’s not enough. Here is the Best Free Notion Template to improve your life.
Table of Contents
- Best Free Notion Template
- #Notion Personal finance Templates
- #Notion Health Templates
- #Notion Student Templates
- #Notion Bullet journal(BuJo) Templates
- #Notion HR & People Ops Template
- #Notion Habit Tracker Template
- #Notion Template for Freelancer
- #Use Notion as You Website
- Still got the Best Free Notion Template thirst?
Best Free Notion Template
In this collection, we list over 20 free Notion templates for you, whatever kind of a template you’re looking for – personal finance, health care, HR, habit tracker, someone out there has already built for you.
#Notion Personal finance Templates
Track your saving goals, manage your investment portfolio, or manage your budget.
1.Free Notion Saving Goals Tracker Template
Notion Saving Goals Tracker Template, design by Luisa.
Enter your funding goal, as well as the amount you have so far — the rest is done for you. Serves as a fun way to motivate you to save.
2.Free Notion ETF and Stock Rebalancer Template
Notion ETF and Stock Rebalancer Template, design by Luisa.
On your journey to financial independence, it’s crucial for your portfolio to be aligned according to your plans for the future. This Notion ETF and Stock Rebalancer template will make sure your investment portfolio is balanced the way you need it to, making sure you’re on track to achieve your financial goals.
3.Free Notion Budget Manage Template
Free Notion Budget Manage Template can help you to manage your budget, it contains 3 databases:
- Transactions – A list of all transactions that you would like to keep a record of.
- Categories – Each transaction should have a category they belong to. I have added some commonly-used ones, but feel free to add your own — it won’t affect the set up.
- Payees– A list of payees or accounts where funds flow into or out of.
#Notion Health Templates
With our Notion health template, you can track your health, skincare, mood, fitness goals and progression easily from any device!
1.Free Notion Health Tracker Template
Notion Health Tracker Template, design by Luisa. It contains 5 unique databases to track your health.
2.Free Notion Skincare Database and Inventory Template
Notion Skincare Database and Inventory Template, design by Luisa.
I have recently become very interested in self-care and skincare. As I started collecting more and more products, it became quite overwhelming to keep track of all of them — so I created this Notion skincare template. While this one if particular is for skincare, it could be adapted for other uses (e.g. makeup)
3. Free Notion Digital Mood Tracker Template
Notion Digital Mood Tracker Template. It contains 2 databases:
- 2021 in Colours – A place to keep track of your mood throughout the year. Should be a fun analysis at the end of the year, and give you a sense of how you’re doing emotionally.
- Mood Count 2021 – The list of emotions you can pick from in the main database. By using relations to record your mood, we are also able to see an overview of the year by breaking down the number of times you felt a certain way by mood and my month.
How to use Notion Digital Mood Tracker Template?
4.Free Notion Training Tracker Template
Notion Training Tracker Template is a database to track all training sessions, including break times, durations, etc. Every workout is a page with meta information on the workout session, including the program, date, break time, duration of the workout and the difficulty level. Every workout contains another table including the individual workouts with reps, sets, and weights.
Created by: Stefan Imhoff
5.Free Notion Meal Planner Template
This Meal Planner Template was created by the Notion team. It lets you capture recipes and ideas for meals anytime, schedule them on a weekly basis, and generate a grocery list so you don’t forget anything.
#Notion Student Templates
As a busy student, there are assignments, lesson plans, club projects to juggle, one of the biggest headaches is keeping all this in one place, nobody wants to be switching between Canvas, Google Docs, Airtable, Google Slides, and your inbox all night.
So we gathered the best Notion templates for students to organize all this in one place — that way you can focus on getting the most out of school.
1.Free Notion Student Workspace Template
Notion Student Workspace Template, design by Luisa. It contains 5 unique databases to track your life.
2.Free Notion Notes and Notebooks Template
Notion Notes and Notebooks Template can help you manage your class notes, it contains 3 databases:
- Notebooks – Composed of chapters.
- Chapters – Composed of lessons.
- Lessons– The smallest unit in a notebook. Ideally, all of your content would live here, making the other databases useful for classification. Whichever tags you select for a lesson in this list will also be reflected in the chapter that it belongs to.
3.Notion Template: School Dashboard
This template is a customizable Notion template for your online classes (university, college, or high school). It can help you make a class schedule, notes database, and directory to keep everything all in one place.
#Notion Bullet journal(BuJo) Templates
Are you still using a notebook to write a bullet journal? Try Notion now!
1.Free Notion Bullet journal Template
This is a robust template to digitize your bullet journal practice. Traditional bullet journaling takes place in physical notebooks, but with the power and flexibility of Notion, you can now digitize your bullet journal without losing your process! Manage yearly, monthly and daily tasks, keep master database lists (like to do and to read lists), and conduct daily reviews in your Notion Bullet Journal!
#Notion HR & People Ops Template
If you’re a People Ops or HR leader, you can use Notion HR templates to build a highly efficient and central system for onboarding and orienting new employees so they become productive fast.
1.Free Notion Recurring Events & Tasks Template
Notion Recurring Events & Tasks Template, a template that can automatically handle recurring dates, design by Luisa.
2.Notion Employee Hiring System Template
This Notion Employee Hiring System Template was created by Red Gregory. It uses Kanban Boards to manage a pipeline, the template enables you to organize incoming hires and open positions. It is suited for a headhunter or HR manager.
3.Notion Job Applications Template
This Notion Job Applications Template was created by Luisa. It uses Kanban Boards to manage a pipeline, the template enables you to organize the job application process, especially new graduates. It contains 4 databases:
- @Applications – Where every individual job application lives.
- @Companies – The companies that you are applying to. Each application should be related to a company.
- @People – Similarly, applications are also related to people. For example, referrals and recruiters should be included in your application entry.
- @Action Items @Skill Requirements – A global database for skills and action items that are required for the positions you are applying for. Often, when entering them for each application, there are a lot of duplicates. Instead, it is simpler to create a global database for these and display the rows relevant to each specific application in the application page itself.
4.Notion Job Applications (Create by Dix mille heures)
Notion Job Applications is a Notion template to track your job applications. You can use it to manage your portfolio, resume, cover letter, and track your job applications.
#Notion Habit Tracker Template
Take control of your habits.
1.Auto Habits (Free Notion Template)
Auto Habits is a free, single-page template system that enables you to track up to 7 habits in Notion. You can even incorporate Auto Habits into your current dashboard/operating system.
2.Notion Habit Tracker
This Habit Tracker template can be integrated with Integromat to automatically create your habits checklist every day.
#Notion Template for Freelancer
When working as a freelancer, it is quite difficult – from looking for clients to getting the job done. So we prepare some ready-to-use templates for your freelance business.
1.Notion Template: Instagram Planner and Calendar
Instagram Planner and Calendar is a Notion template to help manage your Instagram posts. Within the template, there are helpful tips and tricks for planning your posts.
2.Social Media Management Notion Template (FREE)
Social Media is an important communication channel for freelancer, this Social Media Management Notion Template can optimize your workflow, map out your content across different social media channels/platforms and different campaigns.
3.Notion Template: Blogging Manager
This Notion template can help you to manage the blogging process from start to finish. Start by determining the type of your post. Then write an outline, build a draft, and use relationship manager & post calendar to manage your relationship and schedule.
#Use Notion as You Website
Skip the cumbersome web developers and create a website (for yourself or your company) without any coding.
Don’t know how to build a website? Use this Notion landing page template now! This free conversion optimized LP template can help you validate your idea, capture emails, or send them a purchase link.
How to use Notion Template?
How to use Notion Template?
Total Time: 3 minutes
open the template page
The url will begin with https://www.notion.so/***
Click Duplicate to copy it to your workspace.
Can I duplicate these Notion templates to share with others?
No, most of them are personal licenses for individual use.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes, all of them work on the free version of Notion.
Still got the Best Free Notion Template thirst?
If this list doesn’t capture all of your desired use cases, do not despair. You can get more Notion from here: